Here’s what the Average Republican’s FB wall looks like today:
1. Repost of video of grandchild.
2. Repost from Breitbart: “Rasmussen: 57 Percent Support a Temporary Ban on Refugees From Terror-Exporting Countries”
3. Repost from Breitbart: “Obama Stranded Legal Cuban Travelers in Airports on Last Week in Office”
4. Repost from Breitbart: Is it any wonder the Establishment is melting down? Perkins: Trump Shifting Power Back to the People, Away from Hollywood and Media
5. Link to Hannity: Dems Gamble With American Lives With Lies About Trump Order
6. Repost from Ann Coulter: Robert Kraft says after his wife died Trump called him every week for a year to console him
7. Repost from Laura Ingraham: The former House Speaker [Gingrich] says Democratic catering to far-left activists is creating a ‘looney’ party.
8. Repost of Breitbart: The Killing Fields of Democrat-run, gun-controlled Chicago continue to yield their gruesome harvest… Gun-Controlled Chicago: More Than 300 Shot in First 30 Days of 2017
9. Repost of a dude I went to high school with who’s now a redneck-style comedian. “There are 50,000+ homeless and displaced Veterans in the US. I’m sure Starbucks is ready to step up to the plate with jobs for the brave men and women who fought to give them the freedom to sell $10 coffee!!”
10. Repost from Rep. Trey Gowdy talking about how our country has a long history of welcoming those fleeing persecution, but now the world is totes dangerous. “The American people deserve border and interior security.”
11. Repost from something called the Blacksphere that I’m not going to click on. “We need to keep reminding all these liberals that rich Muslim countries refuse to allow these refugees in! Chris Kyle’s Iraqi Interpreter Has Blistering Message For All Protesters”
This has been your dispatch from the world of the average Republican. Persephone: reading her mother’s Facebook wall so you don’t have to.