In today’s Thoughts of the Average Republican, we have:
1. Repost from Breitbart: “The Night Berkeley Betrayed The Free Speech Movement”
2. Repost from the Daily Caller: “A Berkeley rioter pepper sprayed her for wearing a Donald J. Trump hat, but she had the last laugh.”
3. Repost from Breitbart: “MILO on Tucker Carlson: The Berkeley Riot is Embarrassing for Higher Education”
4. Repost from Joshua Feuerstein of a photo of a group of people including Trump praying: “PRAYER is BACK IN the WHITE HOUSE!!!! Somebody say AMEN and SHARE if you are PROUD to see this happening. JOIN —-> President Trump’s Prayer Team” [the last four words are linked to a Facebook page of the same name]
5. Repost from Breitbart (I’m really getting tired of typing that): “MILO fan Pepper Sprayed during UC Berkeley Riots”
6. Repost from Breitbart: “Police: Four Women Arrested for Spraying Anti-Trump, Anti-Police Graffiti in North Carolina”
7. Repost from a personal acquaintance that I’m pasting here because it’s, um, interesting.
8. Repost from Laura Ingraham: “WATCH: The mother of a boy slaughtered by an illegal immigrant confronted Pelosi: ‘Will he get sanctuary?'”
9: Repost from Breitbart: “Muslim Mob Rapes 15 Christian Women in ‘Revenge Attack’ for Conversions”
Persephone: Reading her mother’s Facebook wall so you don’t have to.